All payments made on the Jeffries.diamonds website are encrypted using secure technology and your card details are not retained or visible to Jeffries employees, or conveyed to any third parties.
Accuracy of product description
We have taken every measure to provide accurate product images for each product for sale on the site. However, individual differences between, e.g, Internet browsers or monitor colour contrasts are out of our control and we cannot be held responsible or liable for any differences in colour between the image and the actual product.
The products sold on Jeffries.diamonds are provided for private domestic and consumer use only. Accordingly, we do not accept liability for any indirect loss, consequential loss, loss of data, loss of income or profit, loss of damage to property and/or loss from claims of third parties arising out of the use of the site or for any products or services purchased from Jeffries.diamonds.
We have taken every measure to prevent Internet fraud and ensure any data collected from you is stored as securely and safely as possible. However, we cannot be held liable in the extremely unlikely event of a breach in our secure computer servers.
We shall have no liability to you for any delay in the delivery of products ordered or any other matters to the extent that the delay is due to any event outside our reasonable control, including but not limited to acts of God, war, flood, fire, labour disputes, strikes, lock-outs, riots, civil commotion, malicious damage, explosion, governmental actions and any other similar events.
We make no warranty that the website will meet your requirements or will be uninterrupted, timely or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that the site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy, and reliability of the website. We will not be responsible or liable to you for any loss of content or material uploaded or transmitted through the website.
We do not accept liability for any errors and/or omissions contained in our website and reserve the right to change information, prices, specifications and descriptions of listed goods, products and services at any time and without notice.
Your contractual obligations
You confirm to us that:
- you are legally capable of entering into a binding contract in respect of the product(s) you are ordering;
- all information and details provided to us (including on your registration and order) are true, accurate and up-to-date in all respects and at all times;
- you will comply with your obligations on your use of the website as set out in these terms and conditions below.
Use of the website
You agree that in using our website you will not:
- use the website for any unlawful purpose;
- use the website in any way that interrupts, damages, impairs or renders the website less efficient;
- transfer files that contain viruses, trojans or other unlawful programs;
- access or attempt to access the accounts of other users or to penetrate or attempt to penetrate the website's security measures;
- email or otherwise disseminate any content which is defamatory, obscene or may have the effect of being harassing, threatening or abusive to an individual or group of individuals on the basis of religion, gender, sexual orientation, race, age, disability or otherwise;
- advertise or promote third party or your own products or services including by way of the distribution of "spam" email;
- use the website for any purpose other than your personal use.
We reserve the right to suspend, restrict or terminate your access to our website at any time without notice if we have reasonable grounds to believe that you have breached any of these terms and conditions. This will not limit our right to take any other action against you that we consider appropriate to defend our rights or those of any other person.
You will receive an email to confirm successful payment. If you have a problem processing your payment online or are not certain if your payment was successful, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
You will receive a further email upon successful dispatch from our warehouse of your product. Arrival time at your specified address will be in accordance with the method of shipping selected.
Standard Delivery Services:
Order by 11am on a working day for same-day dispatch on any of the services below:
Standard – Delivery will be sent within 1-2 working days, if ordered before 11am, the majority of orders will be sent out same day except in particularly busy times where this may extend to 1-2 working days
Saturday – Delivery before 1pm on Saturday - £5.00
* A working day is Monday to Friday, excluding public holidays.
** Order must be placed by 11am on Friday. Excludes Fridays designated as public holidays.
A signature is required on delivery so please account for this when you order. If delivery is attempted and nobody is in, a card will be left with details of where the package is being held.
Prices are quoted in UK £ Sterling and are inclusive of VAT.
We would like you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase and offer a simple and stress-free returns policy in the event that you are not.
Exchanges or Refunds. Provided the item is within 14 days of receipt of your order and is in 'as new'* condition you can return it to us for either a full refund or exchange. This exchange can be either for the same product but in a different size or metal (if applicable), or for an entirely different product altogether. In the case of an exchange for an alternative product, assuming a difference in price, we will either refund you the difference or take additional payment. Please follow the instructions under 'Returns Procedure' below.
* the product must be unworn and in a re-sellable condition with any tags attached. In instances where a product shows obvious signs of use, it will not be accepted and will be returned to the customer.
To be sized items
Any diamond ring that you would like sized before delivery can be re-sized to the correct finger size however, we can’t offer a refund/exchange for any item that has been modified due to sizing, please view our delivery/returns page for more details.
As we have to order the wedding band in your specific finger size/metal etc we still offer a 14 day refund for bands bought online but do charge a £35.00 re-stocking fee.
Please note that items that are damaged as a result of excessive or long term usage are not considered to be faulty. If you have damaged your product in an accident, or through sustained and long-term use, then please contact us as it is likely that we'll be able to repair it for you at a small charge.
Faulty Goods. Goods are considered faulty where a manufacturing fault occurs within 90 days of purchase. Faulty items will be replaced, repaired or refunded at the discretion of the Jeffries Customer Services team following evaluation. Where economically viable, we will always seek to repair an item, at our cost, as a first resort. In instances where this is impractical we will then opt to swap your faulty product with a like-for-like replacement. In the event that we are out of stock, we will attempt to order the item. In all instances where manufacturing faults are identified, the customer's return postage costs will be refunded.
Our commitments in this returns policy apply only to the original purchaser who ordered directly from us at www.jeffries.diamonds
Please email us at email@example.com, outlining the nature of the return. Please include your Order ID.
On receipt of this request we will email you a Returns Authorisation Number which you should insert in the Product Return Form that was included with your order. If you haven't got this form, please ask us to email you a copy.
Return the product and the completed Product Return Form to:
Jeffries Fine Jewellers, 13-15 Friars walk shopping centre, Newport, NP20 1DR
To be eligible for a refund, items must be returned in their original as-new condition and with the sales receipt, labels still attached where applicable
All correctly returned products will be refunded to the original card/account used. Depending on payment method, refunds will appear in your account 3-10 days after receipt of the item.
Returning goods in transit are your responsibility until received by us. We advise you to use royal mails special delivery service so your item is insured and signed for.
Return postage costs
For all items returned for an exchange or refund, postage costs fall to the customer. For all items returned as faulty, and accepted as so by us, the postage costs will be reimbursed by Jeffries to the customer at a rate equivalent to Royal Mail's special delivery service.
Amending an order
It is normally not possible to cancel or amend an order once placed, although we will always do our best to assist where possible. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contact and customer support
Please send any enquiries via the email address below. Your query will be answered by someone who uses and closely understands our product, and will be responded to promptly.
Our hours of business are 9.30am to 5.30pm, Monday to Saturday (excluding public holidays).
Mail: Customer Services, C.L.Jeffries Ltd, 13-15 Friars walk shopping Centre, Newport, NP20 1DR
For the returns address and procedure, see Returns Procedure above. Do not send returns to this contact address.
Intellectual Property Rights including use of social media reposts
General. The intellectual property rights in all content on this website are the property of Jeffries Ltd and you are granted no rights in relation to any copyright, designs, trademarks or any other intellectual property and material rights relating to its content.
Jeffries and the Jeffries Fine Jewellers logo are trademarks of Jeffries Ltd.
Use of social media re-posts and user generated content.
You own all content and information you post or share that uses the hashtag #Jeffries or #Jeffriesfinejewellers, collectively known as "User Content".
You give C.L.Jeffries Ltd its successors, assigns, and designees (collectively referred to as “Jeffries, “we”, or “us”) permission to use your User Content as follows: you grant to us a license to reproduce, display, perform, distribute, and otherwise use your User Content in connection with the Site and for other Jeffries digital marketing purposes including, without limitation, in Jeffries websites, social media accounts, email and other customer communications, and other media whether now known or developed in the future. You agree that we may display advertisements in connection with your User Content or on pages where your User Content may be viewed by you or others, and we may use your User Content to advertise and promote Jeffries or the Site. You grant us a license to your User Content that is non-exclusive, meaning you may use the User Content for your own purposes or let others use your User Content for their purposes. You also grant us a license to your User Content that is fully-paid and royalty free, meaning we do not owe you anything else in connection with our use of your User Content. We may exercise these rights to your User Content anywhere in the world. Finally, our license is irrevocable and perpetual, meaning that the license you grant us to your User Content cannot be revoked and lasts for an indefinite period of time.
You promise, warrant and represent that:
- You own all rights to your User Content or, alternatively, that you have the right to give Jeffries the rights described above;
- You have permission to use the name and likeness of any other person shown in the User Content;
- You have paid and will pay in full any fees or other payments that may be related to the use of your User Content; and
- Your User Content does not infringe the intellectual property rights, privacy rights, publicity rights, or other legal rights of any third party.
- You will indemnify, defend and hold Jeffries, its directors, officers, employees, shareholders, parent, affiliates, and agents against any losses, liabilities, claims expenses (including attorney’s fees) arising out of your breach of any representation or warranty as stated above, any third party claim regarding the use by Jeffries of your User Content, or any action taken by you that is inconsistent with the rights granted as described above.
- We may refuse to accept or transmit User Content for any reason. We may remove User Content from the Site for any reason. We are under no circumstances required to use or obligated to use your User Content.
Notice of Copyright or Intellectual Property Infringement
We respect the intellectual property rights of others. Please notify us in writing, by email, if you believe that a user of the Site or C.L.Jeffries Ltd has infringed your intellectual property rights.
To be effective, the notification should include:
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works;
- Identification of the claimed infringing material and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material on the Site;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorised by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notification is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorised to act on the copyright owner’s behalf; and your physical or electronic signature.
- You acknowledge and agree that upon receipt and notice of a claim of infringement, we may immediately remove the identified materials from the Site without liability.
Please send notices by email to email@example.com.
Jeffries is a registered company in England & Wales Reg No. 02678193. VAT Reg No. GB 535170756.
Registered office address:
13-15 Friars Walk Shopping Centre