Both stores now open
To Ensure the safety of our customers and staff, we have implemented a number of guidelines and procedures in store
1. We have put hand sanitiser stations at the front of the store which customers are advised to use before entering
2. We have a uv specialist jewellery cleaner in both stores so any repairs taken in or any items tried on can be cleaned and disinfected before going back in the window
3. Staff will have access to visors, gloves, masks and sanatiser
4. We have implemented screens in each store
5. We have stickers, visuals and barrier systems set up as well as clear, concise signage.
6. We ask that all customers pay by card where possible
7. Special orders, deposits and repairs can also be paid for online and sent to you directly if required.
8. As of the 14th september, it is now compulsory to wear a mask in-store
We are available by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: The only items that are affected are wedding rings and Tungsten bands but all diamond jewellery, rings and nomination are as normal
N.B. Any diamond item that is out of stock, unfortunately will be as such for an extended period of time (possibly up to 2-3 months as our suppliers are currently also on lockdown)
Delivery will be via royal mail who are currently doing contactless delivery and taking every precaution to ensure the safety of themselves and you. ***Update*** Royal Mail have notified us that most deliveries are getting to their destination on time.
We have really tried and continue to try to bring as little disruption to our services as possible but as you can imagine, there will be some instances where it is simply out of our control and there is a delay. In this instance we will keep you updated with a time frame as soon as possible.
We will update this page when any new information comes to light or if anything changes.